Sunday, July 24, 2011

ARTIST MICHAEL HALL OF RICHMOND

Hello all, it has been a while since I have been on here,  I won't let that happen again!.. Lots to talk about. I have been the care giver to my 84 year old Mother in my home for the past 11 yrs.  It has been a honor and a challenge, now she is residing in GA. with my sister and seems to be doing well.  This has freed up a lot of time for me and I am pretty excited about what awaits me!  So thanks Sis and love you Mom!

Now about town......I met a absolute well kept secret by the name of Michael Hall.  He is a sketch artist who has done some wonderful sketches of my family. I just got Summer and Dallas sketches back today and I must say he really captured their spirit!  I am posting the sketch of my husband and I that he did from a photo that was taken at our wedding reception. I cried when I saw it.  He captured the moment as if he was there. 

I met Michael Hall when catering an event where he was working as security.  He said that he was impressed with how smooth it went and how good the food was.  Of course I agreed with him....  While wrapping up, he and I talked about the challenges of starting you own business and that is when he revealed that he like to draw....WELL! When he showed me his sketch pad he had in his car, I was blown away. I asked him if he had a studio...he did not,  I couldn't understand why I didn't hear of him or seen his work on the local scene, such as festivals, or live on site at restaurants or other small galleries sprinkled around the city or featured in the local newspaper or referred by word of mouth...if you know what I mean. So I run around in my circle telling everyone about how much talent he has been blessed with.  For more information please contact Michael Hall @ 804-237-4839

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment